- Ability to work in a team.
- Make decisions and solve problems.
- Plan, organize, prioritize.
- Communicate with people inside and outside of the organization.
- Obtain and process information.
- Analyze data
- Check knowledge.
- Proficiency with software.
- create and or edit reports.
- Ability to sell and influence others
- Play well with others
- Show up on time
- Ethics: intellectual property
- First and last 10 seconds of interview impression.
- Do not leave the cologne behind when leaving the room. If too strong of a scent, do not wear it.
- Pop in a breathe mint.
Perfection vs Excellence:
Live and learn from excellence and failures
Arrogance vs confidence
Data collection and analysis